New website coming!

So - I realized the other day that I haven't been posting much of my paintings.
 I've been so occupied with facepainting
and getting my books out, that I've been neglecting the finer side of life.
Well...tomorrow I'm going to have my paintings up at the Layton Fest farmers market, if you want to come see - my books will also be there, but the paintings are the main reason I'll have a booth.

I am also getting my website set up where you can actually purchase prints of the originals if you so desire (and you know you do!  lol) and or the originals.  I'm kind of excited.  I'm just waiting to get the downloads from my photographer.  She's awesome...but she's changing the name of her website, so I have to get that before I can post it here.

Anyway - I'm still alive, still painting, it's just a little slower.  Hope you had a great summer!

Comments